Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween is almost here!!

Remembering the fun...

Every Halloween we go to the Jensen's Halloween bash. Last year we even came all the way from Seattle just to attend this party! Each year they pick a different theme. For those of you who do not have the privilege to go to these parties, I'll give you the themes and leave it up to you to guess who we are... (I'll post a picture for 2006 when I find it).

2004-Famous couples

2005-Cartoon characters

2007-Superheros

2 comments:

Saffron Girls said...

You have a blog. Did you no think I would find out. I am famous now so I know people! Miss you guys like crazy. Wish we could just all live in a big commune with a farm and beach. Love to all three of you!

Lyd said...

i however don't have a blog or usually even a computer to use but did you here i have a car and i love it. i love you guys. hope you got my spider pix from dad's phone if not maybe rin will post or maybe i will hee-hee. i could just send it via email but that still requires a computer and skills i don't have. love ya lyd